Monday, February 18, 2008

I fell for the informortial

Yea...I did I am now the proud owner of Space Bags. I actually got them at Bed Bath and Beyond for our ski trip to try and minimize the baggage that ski stuff takes up and I have to admit I am impressed. I now have all of our ski stuff packed and stored in half the space and that is impressive to me....and they are dust free and downy fresh and will be next year when they see air again.
We had a FAST trip to Austin this weekend for a baby shower and Bepaws Birthday that is actually not until the end of the month but they are all tied up the next few weekends. I have to say I love baby shower gifts. Now that mine are out of the cute bibs and all...go figure to want what you can't have....not that I want another child. I love mine but starting over again would be so HUGE, we are at the point of no diapers, naps optional, all can entertain themselves....so to be at M and go back to A....no thank you.
We also ate at Toyko Steakhouse in Roundrock....Yummy, a bit of a wait and crazy cold while he was cooking but great food, the boys at salad, tried new soup, and ate their dinners really well and then CHOWED on Bepaws ice cream we got for his birthday...no kidding Reid ate 3 bowls, Macy and Bepaw shared theirs and mine, and Dale had at least a few and tons of fortune cookies...they just kept appearing....crazy, then we did and fast stop at momma sams to deliver her valentine flowers and pick up they items she has for the kids and blazed home.
Sunday we really did nothing, the kids played I ro-organized the playroom, and put up the bookshelves that we gave Scott and Tanya 4 years ago that they now have no space for so they are in the playroom....MORE Storage YEA. And that wrapped the weekend, Dale is off this friday for a work day and Reid and I go to the zoo tomorrow with his pre-school class, so more to come soon.

No comments: