Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mail Order Plants

Ok I just ordered my yard plants online.....must say I am a skeptic but they are guaranteed....anyone ever done this? I am afraid I am going to get a bunch of twigs hope not. If it works it will be much cheaper than lowes or homey d would be...
In other news there is not much to tell, both boys got great report cards Dale all A's and Reid all +'s which is the best he can do so I am excited for that, and both behave and are assets to the class which is wonderful. Macy is doing great too...I have noticed she colors more than both of the boys ever did...and does it well in the lines and all...very good control and dexterity for her age. Dogs are good, Duke is good, I am kidney stone free for the time and am good so I guess will go with no news is good news.

Creativity challange.....Dale is in his school play that in in March and I have to make him an ant costume....so if anyone has ideas....I was going to do bike helmet with pipe cleaner anteanas, black sweats with foam attached to the calfs to look like their pokey legs and black hose stuffed sewn to the waist for the other 2 with fishing line to link them to his arms for a little movement..gotta figure out the segmentation for the body bulge and butt buldge....I want it light but round???? hhhhmmm

oh well hope all is well in your worlds and have a great week.

No comments: