Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines

Valentines is a weird day...you are expected to display a show of love but why on only one day....it should be a daily thing right. anyhow we celebrated it mildly I got the kids a movie Spaceballs, a Monster truck wii game and Macy a fur real baby animal, and Macy gave me Baby Bevo...this piece of wood that looks kinda like the longhorn shape she found at football practice....Dale had his first day of football practice this morning and besides being out of shape a little he did great. He moves up a level so it will be tough, but I am sure he'll do great. Duke, let a friend borrow the trailer that lives at the land and took Reid there to ride 4 wheelers and he "caught 19 airs," and the friend just finished so they went back for round 2 on the 4 wheelers and Macy went as well. So it is pretty quiet, and I have a fire going, Spaceballs playing....a good Saturday afternoon in my book. Funny gave Dale the movie and he said Daddy said this was inappropriate for me...I said its rated PG...and he said he did not think so, and I proved it on the box...well now I agree with duke there is TONS of language...glad the little ones are not here to hear it, and I trust Dale to not repeat it...he just came and said MOM told you there is tons of bad words....chock another one up to mother of the year.

Today's fab 5
1. For the warm clothes I made everyone where this morning and stadium blanket I had at practice this b/c it was COLD and WINDY
2. Watching Duke build one on one relationships with the kids, football with Dale, Four wheelers with Reid, and taking Macy on a walk this morning.
3. Yummy Steaks for dinner.
4. Extra cupcakes for my kiddos to enjoy today.
5. Fires in the fireplace....one of my favorite things

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Seriously, it seems like PG movies are getting worse. I can't believe the last two I've been to were PG.

I just wish all the movie folk would stick to the "so called Rules"