Thursday, March 05, 2009

Interviews

Interview with the Kids

1. What is something Mommy always says to you? "
Don't Color on stuff" Macy
"Who's the best 6 yr old in the whole wide world and I say ME...and you say you got it!" Reid
"Dale yes you can go outside" Dale

2. What makes Mommy happy?
" coloring only on paper" M
"seeing your friend's" R
" when you had us" D

3. What makes Mommy sad?
"coloring on walls, making faces" M
"if like a dog dies" R
"when you ask us to clean the playroom and we don't clean it" D

4. What does your Mommy do that makes you laugh?
"tickle me" M
"say a funny word I don't know and its super funny" R
"nothing" D

5. What was your Mommy like as a child?
"like a little girl named Macy" M
"I don't know" R
"weren't you like Macy b/c Grandma always calls Macy Susan" D

6. How old is your Mommy?
" 7" M
"33" R
"I don't want to get this wrong, D

7. How tall is your Mommy?
" 6 inches"
"i have no idea like 25...don't you know" R
"64" D

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"work” M
"make dinner" R
have fun with friend's" D

9. What does your Mommy do when you're not around?
"work" M
"go get groceries" R
" you do chores" D

10. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
"riding motorcycles and 4 wheelers" M
"by eating the most apples 100 of them" R
"Being nice" D

11. What is your Mommy really good at?
" sewing" M
"cooking R
"Cooking D

12. What is your Mommy not very good at?
"sewing" M
"riding a dirt bike" R
"downloading good songs for my ipod" D

13. What does your Mommy do for a job?
"work, help miss Lisa " M
teacher" R
Teach" D

14.What is your Mommy’s favorite food?
"peas" M
"peas" R
"Crablegs" D

15.What makes you proud of your Mommy?
"fixing my baby blanket" M
"letting me play outside" R
"Letting me go outside" D

16. If your Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
" spongbob" M
"pluto" R
"Hannah Montanna" D

17. What do you and your Mommy do together?
"ride stuff, shop" M
"ride bikes" R
" do chores" D

18. How are you and your Mommy the same?
"bc we love each other" M
"were not" R
"were nice" D

19. How are you and your Mommy different?
"your big and I'm small” M
"hair, voice" R
"boy and girl" D

20. How do you know your Mommy loves you?
"because you love me"M
"b/c you've said it almost 100 times" R
"Bc you say it all the time" D

21. Where is your Mommy’s favorite store?
“Walgreens” M
" HEB" R
"walmart" D

Daddy Interviews:

1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
" hi monkey" M
"I love you" R
"Hookem Horns" D

2. What makes Daddy happy?
" that I keep my pant dry" M
"going jeeping with me and dale" R
"Texas winning a football game" D

3. What makes Daddy sad?
"when I don't listen" M
"when annie our dog dies" R
"Texas loosing a football game" D

4. What does your Daddy do that makes you laugh?
"when he tickles me, when I jump on him" M
"be funny" R
" tickles me" D

5. What was your Daddy like as a child?
"played with animals" M
"a lawn mower" R
" a dallas cowboy fan" D

6. How old is your Daddy?
" 7" M
"77...are me right?" R
"38" D

7. How tall is your Daddy?
" 6 inches" M
"72 inches" R
"72" D

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
"make houses and rock climbing” M
"go jeeping" R
"go to a Texas football game" D

9. What does your Daddy do when you're not around?
"work" M
"go ride his bike" R
"work" D

10. If your Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
"i dunno " M
"for eating 100 peas" R
"Going to the most UT football games" D


11. What is your Daddy really good at?
"fixing stuff ” M
"jeeping" R
"Jeeping"D

12. What is your Daddy not very good at?
"cooking" M
"riding the 50cc dirt bike on ramps" R
"cooking" D

13. What does your Daddy do for a job?
"fix houses" M
"builds" R
"Build Houses" D

14.What is your Daddy’s favorite food?
" peas" M
"peas" R
"Hamburgers" D

15.What makes you proud of your Daddy?
"that you play with me" M
"I'm not sure" R
"he plays video games with me" D

16. If your Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
"patrick" M
"goofy" R
"johnny test" D

17. What do you and your Daddy do together?
"play stuff" M
"go jeeping, ride 4 wheelers" R
"watch football" D

18. How are you and your Daddy the same?
"we both have eyes, arms, head, legs, clothes, tummys,& bottoms " M
"both go jeeping" R
"We watch and love football...not OU" D

19. How are you and your Daddy different?
"because hes older than me” M
"hair and voice" R
" I like cheese" D

20. How do you know your Daddy loves you?
"he shows me" M
"he says it alot" R
"He just shows me"

21. Where is your Daddy’s favorite store?
“Bevo store” M
"Barnes and noble the magazine store" R
"the Coop, it has a picture on the door from a game we lost" D

and another funny...they are playing cops and robbers and macy just said she is allergic to policemen but she is a police man and just hand copped Dale and Reid

No comments: