Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quitter

So a few weeks back my tahoe did this crazy jumpy dance and then did not want to drive with any speed... and we took it to the dealer for a spa day and it came back fixed, healthy and under warranty.  Turns out the fuel pup was jacked up.

Fastfwd to 2 days ago and I went to the store and got in the car to find a check engine light and after my research in the owners manual it was a fuel emissions deal.  So back to the dealer and there are 70 miles left on the warranty so super score.  2 more spa days for the car, and it should be fixed today and this was unrelated to the previous issue but was an e- vac system leak ...not a clue but whatever.

So thinking 2 birds one stone mentality,  I asked them to check the washer fluid tank as it always has a low level even when full... ok well that part is not under warranty, which is crap b/c how do i personally wear out that.  I cannot even touch the stupid system.... Whatever

So my question is , Is my car becoming one of those cars? Always in the shop and broken, not that 2 visits equates to that but since the warranty is basically up it would be par for the course, now stuff will break.  Ok I really hope not bc I am loving no car payments and really like my car so in a message to my car... DON'T  QUIT ON ME!

No comments: