Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More House FUN

SO I got the playroom painted and it is cute and the kids like it. here are a few pic's
I also went to the allergist and found I am HIGHLY allergic to Dust Mites.....eeewwww but hopefully with a few mattress and pillow covers I can survive....and a maid to come vaccuum ....for my own health reasons OF COURSE!

So we had one last fun outing with Uncle Brad before he left town to go back to Alabama....we hit Sea World on Monday with Grandma and Bepaw and had such a good time. We saw Shamu and the ski show where Macy demanded to change to her bathing suit like the gils in the show!, played in the Happy Harbor rode all the rides and did the water park and saw a 2 day old baby baluga whale....so cute and chubby. Lets just say they are still tired from all the fun. They loved the aquarium and sharks too...go figure. Here are a few shots

No comments: