Monday, November 12, 2007

Randomness

So last night a friend and I went to go see STOMP....it was awesome. We had front row seats, the performance was outstanding and very funny which was a suprise to me. I highly reccomend seeing it if you have not....and one of the cast tossed his gloves at the curtian call and I got one......yea....but it stinks....eeew, most likley it will see the trash soon.



So Macy is a HAM and yesterday was singing and dancing to a Hannah Montana song in the kitchen and I got it on video....check it out sorry it is sideways but I can not figure out how to rotate the video like a picture.... But she was jamming out




Ok so then this morning we wake up and Dale says his tummy hurts....refuses breakfast and I send him off to school, no fever so off he goes. Macy wakes up and I greet her at the stairs where she is throwing up. She refuses to eat and lays on the ground to watch TV and again throws up.....so this is the routine of the morning but with out fever, and then at 11:30 she finally busts a fever so I give her Tylonel and then she kept that down long enough to have it take effect and make her feel good again and I found her in the kitchen painting her face on a Tylonel High....and I grabbed the camera before I grabbed the washcloth.....enjoy





No comments: