Sunday, May 18, 2008

You did WHAT

Ok wow it has been a bit....brief re-cap we have been busy with Reid's soccer games, that he absolutely loves. Mothers day came and went...and I am the luckiest Mom in the world. The kids and Duke gave me hugs and kisses as well as hand made flowers, pictures, and little crafts. Macy wanted to buy me a blue princess shirt and when that was hard to find picked me a beautiful Hannah Montanna t-shirt, that I wore all day, because as she put it " Oh, mommy it is just perfect!" Dale bought me some cut roses, and then when he realized they would eventually die was MAD and decided that was not his gift after all. And all of them bought me a Schwinn cruiser bike witch is AWESOME.... Reid claims it was his gift....and then he said a ride with him was my gift.....I love to bike ride and now that the boys can ride we can go as a family and tow Macy in a kiddie trailer. We have gone numerous times already and I truly LOVE it.....great gift.

Reid has his pre-school graduation on Tuesday night as well as his soccer team party....so Tuesday will be pretty busy here and I will post pics and video soon of all that. And in other news....I made a HUGE purchase today as a surprise for the kids....a giant water slide. Yea kinda an OH MY GOSH purchase but we went to get a pool.....and this is my justification....I cannot have a pool up all the time...Macy is just too small to trust, and they get yucky so quickly, which equals a huge water bill to refill and pain to drain, the pools are only really large enough to sit in ...which is NOT what they want to do, and we have a membership to the gym that has a pool, as well as friends with pools....so why not have a play thing that will allow activity, I can set up in 3 mins to play with, and put away later. Also we do not have a family summer trip planned for all of us so this can take the place of that I hope, and finally I have been saving my Christmas money for something and this is it so technically it is very little out of pocket. This is ALOT of justification huh....well this is my self therapy b/c Duke does not know about this yet....he took the boys to go watch a movie while all of this snowballed....eeek. Here is to hoping he is on-board with the idea. AND IF he is then pics will be soon...if not there will be a retraction blog and a big return to Target and 3 MAD kids....now what man in his right mind would want that.

No comments: