Wednesday, April 29, 2009

go-daddy-o

Not to brag but my dad is a pretty stellar trumpet player. Maybe I am so proud since I have zero musical talent and he has tons...but none the less he is a busy man involved in several music groups one is Harry and the Hightones, The Sentimental Journey Orchestra, The Symphony of the Hills and the Church Choir, as well as gives trumpet lessons to a few lucky hill country students...and is an awesome Bepaw too! Here are a couple links to a couple groups.

Harry and the Hightones...they play at Sam's Burger joint in SA frequently.



The Sentimental Journey Orchestra....plays all over for events, and weddings and such.

I had another picture of him playing his trumpet at one of the playoff Spurs games with the Church Choir singing but it will not load....oh well... it's enough I get to brag on my daddy right! So keep playing and GO- DADDY -O!

No comments: