Thursday, April 09, 2009

HUGE DIFFERANCE


Its gone....well not all of it but a whole bunch of it. I chopped off my hair today... I took off 6-7 inches which is not enough to donate sadly but I love the cut. My hair and I have a TON of it on a good day with lots of work I liked it, on a bad day is was bad 80's rocker hair....frizzy, wavy, out of control. It got to the point that all I did was put it up pretty much daily...which yes is easy but also boring and containing zero style...I do not consider a giant clipie on the top of my head a style. So I made the appointment and did it. Poor Cindy got her arm work out for the day too with all the hair on my head. But after all was said and done she whipped my hair into shape and submission. Now I love it today, and hope I can repeat the style she did...I think I can and if nothing else I will be cooler this summer, and save a boat load on conditioner, and shampoo. It looked like she slayed a medium sized animal with all the hair on the floor at my chair....yikes. It is lighter and currently bouncin and behavin...so heres to a few good hair days.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

oh my goodness I LOVE IT!!! i loved it long, was always envious of all your gorgeous hair :) but what a great new style! you are so beautiful susan :) miss y'all and love your new blog's look, too!!