Sunday, July 05, 2009

Cars

In the past month we have been car selling and buying fools....this truck Dukes is the only one that we previously had and still own....the lion in the back is not a permanent fixture we loanded it to our kids daycare since they are doing an African Safari Summer theme...so what better than and African Lion to hunt.

The new .....well new to me Tahoe...07 z71...very pretty and smooth and even has a remote starter so I can cool it down or warm it up and never actually go outside...niceIt has a brushed aluminum or somthing in place of the wood grain...YIPPIE...wood grain has never been a favorite of mine.... I think looks out of place...but totally personal and its been in past cars but not in this one!
Also this one had the seats I think are soo cool.... quad seating but the two toned colors...Duke says it is wierd but I think it is sharp. And look at all those airducts ...my kiddos are gonna be cold....when it is 100+ I wanna here I am cold....not hot. ( the H2 did not have any rear above your head air ducts = HOT on occasion)So that is my new mommy mobile and I think I am gonna love it....plenty of room to seperate any kids that want or need their space, plenty to entertain them and keep um' cool. And the BEST part is it is paid off today...no payments !!!!!
Finally here is the new toy for Duke that he swapped the other jeep for plus some cash that went to my new truck. So everyone is happy and paid for.





No comments: