Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Human Body

The inner dialogue of the human body must be very interesting. This past week my body has been less regular than one would hope so there were chats between myself nurse and myself patient. I assume they went like this
day 2
nurse : so any progress
patient: no but I am upping my water ...it'll work out

day 3:
Nurse: anything???
Patient: NO but I am hopeful

Day 4:
Nurse: you know there are products...
Patient: fine whatever...my pants are tight

Day 5 Drug scene:
looking at the pills that tout gentle relief, all sealed in their shiny silver sheet, with no box b/c I threw that part away some time ago...I debated. One pill? or Two? I do not remember...well more is better right so two. Toss them back with water and forget the entire event really. I assume there were bells and whistles and lights flashing in my belly when they arrived and yells of "open up the red line" "the red line are you crazy that could blow the whole system!" "Marty, the code says... "Lets not get hasty Jim, lets stick a pin in this topic and I address this after lunch."" ohh lunch nice...what are you hungry for...i was thinking Chinese., and it is only noon we have some time yet...." Clearly easily distracted workers which is why we are in this situation... truly good help is hard to find....

Night time action sequence:
fast forward until 2:30 am...and why is this. I could take those pills at 8 am and still it would not be effective until 2:30 am...or I could take it at 2:00 am and it would I bet be effective in 30 mins I assume. Always seems to be a middle of the night appt. probably on a shift change. Ok so I wake up all crampy and feeling like my insides are being stretched out in a line from here to china and is now a walkway for the masses....gentle my a*#...not pun intended. So to the potty I go and over the next 3 hours off and on I successfully engage the lazy colon monitors and force their work and hopefully washed them away as well.

Wrap Up
Next morning no worse for the wear, I am interviewing healthy vivacious colon monitors in my body to run what the lazy ones did not. We will see how that goes over the next weeks probationary period.

Yea I know this is a weird blog topic but I promise you this was my thoughts during the episode the other night...maybe it was the little promising pills that effected my brain activity but none the less my thoughts and feelings. I am afraid to ask...since I process these nutty thoughts am I weird...stupid question to ask when you have already answered it for yourself???


But also wierd how the body can and does deal with medication... My kids were sick with a bug and had fevers and I gave them tylonel and 30 mins later they are bouncing off the walls and seem fine....I know better and am proved it 4 hours later when they crash...but that is crazy how well some of this stuff works....I digress

No comments: