Friday, August 27, 2010

Valley Update




Ok so school has begun and the kids seem to be doing well. Macy does not like getting up in the morning huge surprise while reid is raring to go.....we hwve to leave much earlier than we are used to ....the lines to drop of start early here. So out the door at 710 and on that note i have to be in line to get the kids like a hour before school is out if i want to be anywhere near close to the front example today i am here at 2:15 and there are 30 cars infront of me. Yikes so i guess. I have time to blog a bit. Dales records for gt have not made it to the new school so he is in a regular classroom and i am doing my best to get the records here i have copies to give them so hopeful that will fix the snafu...not a huge deal but the longer it goes the harder it will be to change things and he needs the challenge. Reid confessed that the fell asleep I class yesterday bc he was so tired i hope we adjust soon. also we get free breakfast and lunch at school
daily wow that is huge in my case that i would be paying for 3 each day but reid is a little bummed he only can have one milk and he wants 2 so i have to send money for that. Other weird thing is recess is walking the track....no running as someone might get hurt...when the heck did recess become structured i thought that was one of the few places for kids to let go and play. Hopefully that will change or i will figure out why it is that way.

I have started with a trainer and he is sufficiently kicking my tail my arms are so sore it is hard to imagine I have to take my face to my hands to wash it....no joke holding the phone to my ear hurts....today we did legs so i am certain that tomorrow i will be unable to walk but has another session to do arms again I hope to heck in a week or so I will feel more comfortable.

We went to our 2nd roadrunner game and Jose conseco was there now playing for a minor league Laredo team...thats what cheating gets you ....anyhow Dale and Reid ended up with 3 foul balls and one was the only one he hit all night....we tried to get it signed after the game but he was too big shot to sign anything....whatever mine were just happy running after the balls.

Duke is doing well and I gotta ice a shout out and reflect how blessed I am to have a good wholesome honest hardworking husband. He is amazing to me and the kids and i am so lucky. I also need to note that as said as I was to leave san Antonio i love how close my kids have become dale and reid arebest friends and they hang out and laugh more than i can recall, we do so much more as a family and just enjoy each other more i think....so if nothing else that is good. I also have been given several compliments on the kids being well behaved and curtious to others. I snapped a picture the other night when they all wanted to sleep on our floor all three of them snuggled together yea i know those days are numbered but amazing none the less.

Football is going well too it is just hot hot hot and those boys in pads and helmet are melting...wish there was a way to keep them cool. Macy is also doing great in tumbling and she loves it and wants to go which is huge and she has just about mastered cartwheel and a handstand.....way to go little monkey.

My puppy is doing good as well although he is a chewer big time I have toys and bones all over the place and he still finds a random box, sunglasses, trash, goggles on occasion....but dang it if i do not love that dog like crazy he has a go button that when you set it of he takes off and just bolts all over for like 5 mins .....cracks me up...he is awesome at fetch and loves loves it. We took he and Sami to a dog park that was empty....one other dog did show up for like 5 mins and bevo liked that but she was old and not really playful, maybe next time.

Macy has told me on many occasions her stummy hurts that's stomach and tummy combo and i must agree that currently my steamy is sore now too...ok well the line is finally moving so here's to another day under the belt and off to a rapid afternoon of homework gymnastics and football and then home to collapse to do it all again tomorrow






No comments: