Friday, August 27, 2010

Update to the Update

Dales records made it to school and he was transfered to the GT class and had a practices test on his spelling in there that the other kids had a week to study for and he did not....he got a b but the words were crazy .....belligerent, cantankerous, luminous, absurd, dividend..... his other words from his other class were no longer than 5 letters and super easy but he is excited they are challanging lets hope he continues to feel that way.

I ended up tearing ligamants in my arm ..... getting out of bed of all things ....I think my muscles were just sooo sore and worn out that when I went to get up and applied pressure after all night of rest some gave way. So I have been in a sling for the last 3 days but think it is helping because I can use the arm but am trying not too to not mess up what is healing. I start again on Monday with training on legs only for a while.

We have our first football games this week so hopefully I can snag some pics to post.

No comments: