Monday, November 20, 2006

RANDOM JAZZ

Ok so my kiddos took pictures today and Macy was not in a posing mood is understating it. She insisted on sitting on my lap, and apparently only she was allowed. They tried to cover my jeans with white satin and then have all the kids sit on my legs, one at the thigh, one at the knee, and one on the shins. Well Dale was at the thigh and Macy was in the middle and she BIT Dale on the leg when he sat between me and her.....like almost drew BLOOD. So vampira was done and so was the picture session. All in all we got some good shots, so not a total loss.

In other news I have hit a new LOW. I took down Thanksgiving decorations and put up Christmas, before Thanksgiving! I know, I chastise stores every year for doing the very same. I really did not want to but it just happened. Also Duke was in the mood to help on Sunday, and that mood is not rain check guaranteed so I took it while I could. But it looks pretty good. I also have 90% of my shopping done too. Just need to buy for the inlaws.....any ideas Troy and CJ, and Duke. Who is IMPOSSIBLE! He has all he wants....well that is hard to wrap, and Santa has to bring him something! So if you have any ideas for that shoot them my way.

No comments: