Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas 101

I am so excited for Christmas! My house is all filled with Santas and Snowmen and everything that screams Christmas. Duke keeps telling me I am doing too much....But really can you overdo spirit, and expression of Joy ....I think NOT.

I had my girls night party last night to celebrate the ending of the Daycare case and we had a great time...played some aggressive spoons, and good company mixed with a few apple martinis...good stuff. Plus my Fantastic husband took all the kids to Kerrville to spend the night so that we could let loose, and we DID! GOOD TIMES

SANTA Claus was watching us at Reids program last week, the school had Santa visit and Reid gave santa "5" to get a candy cane and told him what he would like...but no knee sit.....Dale pretty much ran up and jumped on his lap, gave him the rundown of requests and Macy did a monkey grip on Duke and hid her head....so no Santa for her this year. Dale asked is that Mr. Juan...and it was but we said No it is SANTA...he said No I think it is Mr Juan.

Well not too much else is new a the moment, all is well and healthy at present, but I have to share that Duke and Dale are Playstation JUNKIES...we ended up with 4 new games after disney and that is all they do....plus they argue with each other like they are the same age...Why did you kill me, come over here, why did you do that? But it is so great that they like to play together...did I say like I meant LOVE to. I am hoping that this will benefit us later on when Dale has killer hand eye coordination and can do laproscopic surgeries! hey we can all dream right!

No comments: