Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Jingle bells Macy's diaper smells..

Jingle bells, Reid just fell, Macy's diaper smells like rotten eggs, her babies are nite nite and Dale is in a playstation fight, and Duke And I might run away YEA!

Christmas Break is here so that means Dale wants to play Playstation 24-7....the other day when I had maids come clean and they cleaned around him like he was a lamp....he never moved, and was oblivious that they were cleaning. Well because on a regular day I guess I let random people in to move my stuff...crazy. So I am limiting his Screen Time...that being Playstation, Computer, TV anything with a screen...but man it is hard b/c it is the best at occupying him.

I used up a portion of my genius brain and have the best kitchen tool now.....I had my secret Santa give me a UT door tag like the clean this room/ privacy please ones at hotels....well I cut the hook off and it is my counter scraper for all the crumbs, and food bits left behind by my 3 monkeys....ok and me too but it works great. Not totally my idea they do it in nice restaurants but I don't go to those so much now....wonder why? But I bet it would work good a pre-school too to clean up rice and mooshed beans...anyway I digress my brain is overworked today, I woke up and remembered where I was so that was my quota for the day the rest is steam and smoke.

I can not get Reid to eat here lately....this is the 3rd day and he has been sitting at the table for an hour now...not eating...and I made him what he wanted....maybe he is sick? Maybe he is just being 3 1/2.

We were sitting out front today and Erin, Todd and I were being mischievous...imagine that...and we did a little holiday decorating I will not divulge what was done but I must say it was beautiful...and the longer it lasts it gets even better. So I now will have to inspect my house daily to make sure I am safe...but all is in fun. I think Erin and I were ment to be friends b/c she so gets me...and that is so scary and viesa-versa.

I am cooking dinner on Saturday night and as of yet the delivery of cooked food is not here...SANTA get a move on PLEASE. I have no idea what to cook...Sam is bringing a HoneyBaked Ham..YUMMY, and I was going to make cheese potatoes alla Penny and Brenda...So good, and then maybe green beans and potatoes for Sam and Duke and rolls and what else....I can feel the smoke in my head so I have to stop there...

and I will say this once and that is all but I THINK Duke might have been right that I overdid christmas. I put all the gifts in one spot....and I started shopping months ago so I forgot a bunch of stuff and WOW I stood in shock for like 5 min's thinking that is a bunch of stuff...yikes do I give it all or return some? I have Reid covered for his Birthday already too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right -- we totally GET one another! I love it...meant to be friends, for sure. -- Me