Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Christmas Extravaganza

Wow well Santa made it to our home.....a few times. We celebrated the Eychner Family at Disney in early December and that was great. The on the 23rd Troy and Carolyn and Moma Sam came down bearing gifts. It is a good thing Carolyn is tiny b/c I think she had all of 1 sq foot of seat to sit in.....searioulsy! So many great gifts, but the family time was the best. My folks came down Saturday night and I actually cooked some stuff and we had HoneyBaked Ham, thanks Sam, cheese potatoes, stuffing, apple banana salad, green beans, rolls.....Oh it was yummy an eating frenzy. We then played a game of Scene It and Troy and Carolyn kicked our tails, and Dale played Taboo, he thought he was awesome at the game and he kinda was. The boys got a Basketball goal, video games, cars, trucks, guns, some awesome cookie cutters, and sooo much more. Macy got a doll buggy and babys and clothes, and a grill and food. So in short the Christmas quota had already been exceeded. So we have to say fare-the-well to the Troy Daniels and Moma Sam.

So on Sunday we made Reindeer food and used confetti this time and I hear the crew loved it. Made Santa some cookies and read a few books and put the crew to bed and then Santa came sometime that night and left.......a play room of toys. Guns, Cars, dolls, mixer, blender, toaster for Macy, Leapster L max, and games, leapster tv, plus Dale got his Heelies, shoes with a skate in the heel, Reid got his bb gun, pretend one, Macy got a pink retro kitchen, I got my uggs, scooba, and digital picture frame, and Duke got boots and a jacket and some misc stuff. Santa was very generous to us and also Duke bought the boys a 50 cc mini dirt bike that is soo cute. So we have to grab some training wheels for it and we will test it out then. Reid loves it and sat on it most of the day, as well as Macy. Dale was a mute and played the leapster all daylong.
That evening we went to a neighbors for a bit and then came home to rest up.
Now post Chirstmas 2 days and I need to take down stuff and need motivation, but it will come soon I am sure.

Ok well funny thing last night as I put Macy to bed and she resisted....while rocking she says "I cute" "I cute"......we have not gotten the tenses right, she says Hode you, for, hold me and, I turn, for ,My turn, and now I cute.....and yes she is just not at 930 when I want to be finishing up my stuff to get to bed!

No comments: