Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Did my credit card get stollen?

Ok so I am feeding the kids dinner tonights, quesidillas and guacamole and I tried to recreate Red Robins Chicken Guacamole burger...it kinda stunk but I ate it...ALL! So the phone rings and it is a computer generated fraud dept for our credit card. Did you make these charges....I did not recognize it so I said no....transfering to an operator. We greet, she says several charge have come and we flagged your account yadda yadda....the recent charges in question are....walmart online today for x...Yes that was me, walmart store this morning for x....yes me too, walmart store yesterday for x....again me...and tetco today...Yes that was Duke. Is this an intervention...seariously I asked her that and she laughed. Ok well that was all we wanted to check. I have never wished for my identity to be stollen but in this case I would have been ok to NOT admit that I made 3 seperate purchases at wally world in less than 24 hours all for well over 100 bucks. I think I have a problem! In my defense online was some extended legnth drapes I wanna try and YES I am very scared that I found them at walmart but really have looked at Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, Pottery Barn, Pennys, and online and just have not found what I want and they had it in an extended legnth.....and this morning was groceries, and yesterday was me killing an hour and went in for 1 hair care thing and came out with t-shirts and shorts for the boys since Reid is refusing to wear anykind of shorts that are not bathing suits....I bought 4 bathing suits for the kid to wear and some athletic shorts (sport shorts) as he calls them b/c those are ok and we needed some for gymnastics anyway and a few things for Duke b/c I love Duke but he is the real life PIG PEN, anything NICE becomes not nice, really quick when it is worn in the garage to stain something or change oil in something....and he ALWAYS has on his NICE clothes when he chooses to do this so the majority of his items are well CHEAP for that reason and he really attracts dirt to himself so nothing lasts more than a little while anyway. So NO my card was not stollen just a humiliating slap in the face from the Credit Card company probally thinking how did she qualify for a platinum card shopping at walmart! It is a sad sad day for my credit card it is I am sure ashamed to be in my wallet....what am I saying it got used right...he is happy happy happy and laughing at me too!

SO in other news I set up our slip n slide yesterday in the front yard and my kids were in the enchanted land of lollipops or something....so much fun...of course my real camera had a dead battery and so I snapped pics on my new phone and I can't figure out how to get them to my computer....really I am outdone by this phone...so maybe soon they will appear here.

In my headache news I am better. I am having migraines and rebound headaches....which is basically my body in withdrawl from lack of medications when I stop taking them....so they want me to take celebrex, and then another pill and then another one for migraines....so the idea it to JUST get the migraines and medicate them....so I am doing it my way first and not taking anything at all for anything...and so far so good....felt the migraine this morning took a pill and nothing more and have not taken anything beyond that since Sunday....I see the neurologist in 3 weeks...to get yelled at for not following directions.

No comments: