Saturday, May 12, 2007

Too Long

So we have had several events happen here in the Party City of San Antonio. Fiesta, Guyapalooza Block Party for Cinco De Mayo, Troy and Carolyn came to visit, Harry crooning to me and Jennifer, Migraine headache injections.....wow busy week.

First Fiesta....so we skipped the little parade down town, and the river parade but made an appearance at the most prestiegous parade event around....The Childrens Center Parade....at the kids school....very cute and they loved it. Reid decorated his float a Sponge Bob Pinata on a skateboard. and Macy well....she was a Dora Princess in her charriot wagon.....

Cinco De Mayo.....Guyapallooza.....was a block party. One of our neighbors Guy is in a church band and decided to play a garage concert as a far-the-well for one of his members....they were FANTASTIC....really they played anything and everything and it was good fun.....then across the cul-de-sac another neighbor bought the fight on pay per view and did a garage style viewing on the his Dawn Arrow Garage-tron....so we had music, a fight, and great neighbors to share it with. I still am questionable on the outcome of the fight I thought Oscar had it.

Troy and Carolyn made it to Texas and we got to visit with them.....you do not realize how much you miss them until you see them. And then that time is clearly too short.....seariously Troy there is a Texas Residency agreement in the works.....expect your copy in the mail. Macy, Dale and Reid talked about them non stop and Macy was LIVID when we had to leave screaming for "MY SAM, I WANT MY SAM," who gave her some ear rings that she carried around all day, so Duke prepare yourself for me to pierce your daughters ears.... its coming!

Monday the boys started gymnastics and they LOVE it....Dale was quickly moved up to the Boys level I class b/c of all his inhearited skill....hand stands + cartwheels + foam pit = JOY. Reid is in his own class now and I think his best little buddy Devin is gonna join him which he is SO excited for.

Tuesday a friend of mine Jennifer and her Hubby Shane joined Duke and I to see....brace yourself HARRY CONNICK JR. and he was great.....very smooth and easy to look at.....ahhh so now I can mark that off my lifetime to-do list.....but would do it again! We ate at Acenar....a great place down town....and the food was the best. Duke said it was one of the best steaks he has ever had....and that is Pretty HUGE since he is a conniseur of Beef.

So Wednesday I finally get to see the Dr for headaches.....current one was 2 weeks old this Thursday. It has been tollerable and sometimes unbearable....and Wednesday was one of the worst days. I went and got 2 Rx's to try and turned down the shot to the hip then b/c adding more pain was not my goal but 5 hours later when the rx's had not touched the pain ...I called crying and was given a shot....got home took some painkillers.....waited 3 hours took more....Duke came got the kids and took them to dinner and strangly my kids liked me miserable b/c I did not care what they ate, did, as long as they were quiet and the lights were out....so I am pretty sure a candy feast was had by all, but I really do not care. I am was bed at 8, Thursday I head to work and am sent home....(LOVE YOU LISA) went back to the dr.....got another shot....went home and slept all day, continued with the 2nd rx and it helped a little and Friday was very tollerable and today has been tollerable....I am a little swimmy in my head and if I move to fast I get dizzy, but that is better than the Ice pick in the brain headache. So I am going to see a neuroligist on Monday so that they can tell me that the squirrel that was running my brain quit and left and all I have are a few flies in there hitting the walls.... and have a pained stomach and backache I think from all the meds in my body b/c that much excedrine migraine and pain killers really can't make a body good.....but can make you feel pretty good....or at least let you sleep in my case.

So that has been the last 2 weeks.....whew....and here is a slide show to catch you up!

No comments: