Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hey let me see your grill

We better call the jewerly store and have them make Dale a grill.....because he is grill-less. So Tuesday night Duke pulled the other front tooth.... I have to say I love his gummy grin.





So the first week of school is winding to a close and all is a success thus far. All except for my house.....wow looks like a train wreck. Being busy and away all day, then coming home and dumping has taken its toll....so looks like tomorrow will be a FUN FILLED day of straightening up. But the routine is good for us, after our week in Hawaii we lost all regiment and then that next week was the last week of summer and all routine was out the window. So I am glad to I get back to the gym, Duke got back to his running routine, and the kids are back to bed early. Hopefully this weekend we can do a little labor around the house to the yard and such....hope your labor day holiday is labor less.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

Dale, WOW! you are looking good, my man! Uncle Troy & I love your new grill-less grill as Susan says :) Hope the tooth fairy was good to you the 2nd time around! Give Macy & Speedy Reidy our love, and your mama & daddy, too... cj & uncle troy