Tuesday, August 07, 2007

60th issue

It is my 60th... blog. Ok so let me recap the weekend. Duke took the boys offroading in Llano and they LOVED it....the Jeep performed great and Duke was very impressed and only laid it over in a tree once, and it only left little scratches. The boys thought it was the very best thing ever. Macy went to visit her teacher at her house.....Mrs. Kathy....yea on one her 2 days off she wanted to have Macy come visit....twist my arm. So I dropped her off and she arrived home numerous hours later after swimming, going out to lunch, and a shopping trip. She came home with a new dress, bow, and 3....yes 3 new pairs of sandals, are you thinking spoiled? Well your right....when Macy has to graduate to a big girl class in 3 weeks....it is going to be TOUGH! So I had a very relaxing day and didn't do much I mowed the lawn, cleaned, and grocery shopped....I should have done something much more exciting and adventurous but ah such is life.
In more recent news my pleads to have a deck extension are coming to fruition....We ripped all the vine out of one of the trees.....which was HARD, tore out 3 shrubs and 1 other small tree, a ton of elephant ears and have a HUGE space for a bigger deck. They started today and should be done on Thursday....YEA. So I will send some pictures soon. Ok must run b/c we have to get going before 10 tomorrow and my kids have gotten in the habit of sleeping until 10....yea school days are going to be SO MUCH FUN!

1 comment:

carolyn said...

*the BLOG just turned 10years old this summer, susan! happy blog-iversary :) -love yours, love you!