Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME

I am a palindrome today.....33....same forwards and backwards....not sure if it really applies to numbers but whatever....Dale told it to the guy who put up our christmas lights 2 years ago when he said it was his birthday and he was 33, Dale in Kinder then said they thats a palindrome and we all went HUH? He said same forwards and backwards so 33 as a palindrome will be forever in my brain.

We went shopping for my gifts and the kids got me....sunglasses from Reid, a UT shirt from Macy, and a Polar workout watch from Dale, and Duke got me FitFlops, I let Dale sign the slip so I did not buy it, he did. I also ordered a photo album and Duke and I are going to visit a jewerly store to see if we can find a necklace for me, we both like. So A Great Birthday for me and it is not over yet...we are going to dinner at a Kabuki Steak House....MY FAVORITE and then some cake we made....hey sometimes if you want a cake for your bday you have to do it yourself.....but in this case Reid, Dale and Macy really did it all I just supervised. Heres to a great year!

No comments: