Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day DADDY




Ok I have to brag on my esposa a little bit. He is first my best friend, and confidant, and recently there is less to love. Duke has dropped quite a bit of weight simply b/c it was healthier and to make himself happy. I am so proud of his dedication to this life change, all he has done he has been very careful to make sure they are changes he can live with long term and maintain.


SO today we celebrate Duke here in our house as the Daddy who is the best at lifting weights, and offroading, the guy who can fix anything, the one who is the most fun to ride a bike or 4 wheeler with, and the guy who is the very best at playstation games.


Duke we love you so very much for your dedication to us as a family, you work so very hard to make our family work and are the ying to my yang, such an awesome daddy to our kids, a great rolemodel for them to see, and they admire you for all you do with them and for them. I feel so blessed to have found my solemate in you and look forward to many many Fathers Days to come.
WE LOVE YOU!! Itsal Ditsal Daddy...xoxoxox












No comments: