Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FUN FUN FUN

Ok as I sit here and wait for my kids to get out of school I realize I have time so I will blog a bit....yes I am one of those Crazys who waits 45 mins in the pick up line. However, I am not at the top of that crazy lady list bc there are 30 cars infront of me I use this time to read sing blog and sometimes doze. Today, I blog of the frog frenzy.

My folks are coming for the weekend which means some to do items that were ignored and moved to the back side of page two on the to do list came back to the front top. I got rugs for the kids bath, covers for the work room doors, moved some still unpacked and not gonna be unpacked in this house boxes around and then decided to fix the Patio furniture that we had tied down for hermie. That I say her-me not Heir-may... back to story so outside I set up one umbrella go for the second and pick it up and hear a splat look down and a huge frog that had taken up shelter in said umbrella has landed by my feet. I scream javelin throw he umbrella, jump, grab a bucket Tupperware tub that is out side for just this purpose and try to breathe. Like I said this is common for us here, the largest talley has bee 3 frogs and a possum in one night, but they freak me out. They are not cute frogs these are bumpy ugly big poisonous variety of frog. Frog contained and i intended to keep it there until Duke comes home and so I keep cleaning watering plants getting out rafts and notice the bucket is hopping so I go over and intend to place my toe to weigh the bucket down and grab a citronella candle to put on top well the frog bucket is apparently sun worn and brittle bc my toe punctures the top of the bucket. I feel frog at my toes, I freak out imagining a frog about to eat me, scream again jump again catch my sanity for a second and realize the bottom well top is cracked but still holding, I put the candle on it and decide to be done with outside stuff and retreat inside for a sanity coke and I TURN only to have a Huge butterfly coming right at me and I scream again and make it inside to the AC a Coke and a quiet 45 min recharge I went to grab the mail and opened the lid real slow bc I was sure a snake was gonna be in there next.


The dog scarede half to death the other afternoon he got into a bottle of motrin so I had to give him hydrogen peroxide to make him vomit never saw pills bit he sure was sleepy. So I have invested in some boredom buster toys to appease him while we are gone bc he will eat anything it is possible he might have eaten Jimmy Hoffa I hope the new toys help.

Kids are doing good they are really excited to see the grandparents this weekend and take them to la pulga.

No comments: