Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekend with the Rents...

So to continue I get the kids on Friday...head home to meet the granparents and am told Macy got a bad mark in her folder for punching a kid in the stomach b/c he would not stop singing...NICE ...I scold and know I will not be really able to punish her effectively with my folks here so I did take away a few privlidges and I hope it is enough to deter her next time.

We loved having my folks here....been way too long. We swam and swam and hung out and ate some great food. Saturday we went to the boys games. Reids team won, he was the QB for the most part, but also ran one of the 3 touchdowns. Dales team did not do quite as great and lost but he played great....which considering how crazy hot it was on the turf and how long they had to wait to play I think they did great.

We hit La Pulga and had some yummy tacos and fried spiral potatoes and bought a few movies and gave my folks a tour of Dukes model homes....and then swam some more and sadly they had to head back home....but hopefully next time it will be for longer. Love you tons Grandma and Bepaw!

No comments: