Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year and Stuff

Ok well Christmas was great....I got what I wanted and one of those things were my UGGS. Yea the uber trendy ugly boots.....well after 2 returns I give up. The first pair were too big and the second are too narrow...and my main interest for them is that the new ones have an interchangable insole....b/c you wear them barefoot and they get PRETTY funky and the classic ones do not have this option, and $130 for a pair of boots for one season of wear is unstomachable. So I am boot hunting and looked at like 1500 boots on Zappos today and found 2 pairs I like so apparetly I am picky when I thought I was not.






In other happenings we attended my neighbors new years party and I hit RARE form. All accounts are that I was VERY happy, and giddy, not crude, but definatly TOASTED. I did a little hair dressing on Elena....my very forgiving neighbor b/c I spilled a drink on her too. I assulted Erin to get up and re-join the party. I also invited a friend and her spouse and kids. I know Jennifer pretty well, but not her spouse and I think I scared him. Duke said he has not ever seen me like that. Then at home when Duke found me....I was marvel of Science....the 9th wonder of the porcelian world. Man o man I recall none of it, Duke recalls ALL of it and was much more active in my getting changed, showered, clean, dry and into bed than most men would hope to be...he contemplated shaving my head bald rather than having to clean my hair. I have to say not one of my finer nights but so so so SO glad that Duke got the worst part of it, b/c I think most of my freinds would have bailed or attacked with Sharpie pens. So the next day was AWFUL .....never had a hang over really but had one then and it lasted until 9 pm that night. Duke again got all star status for tending the kids and letting me re-coup, so my turn is over and I pass the shot glass to someone else.






So anyway 2007 made it here and here is to a great year. My resolutions.....are to hhuummm, enjoy more, spend less, express love more, find more routine. Yea those will do. Reid has his 4th Birthday this Saturday and WOW hard to believe I have a 6, 4 and almost 2 year old. That is NUTS. Dale came home with GT testing paper work today from school, he OBVIOUSLY gets his smarts from his Daddy. Reid now can play the playstation and gets the concept, and Macy well is still my Monsoon but she is a gabby little lady and not a baby anymore. Ok enough mush but here is to a GREAT YEAR. Ok I will attach a few new years photos. BUT NO VIDEO.




Not too bad .....











HMM Asulting Erin in her bed....questionable at best

















This can not be good....but in my defense GUY is pouring the shots!

No comments: