Friday, December 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Dale


I can not hardly believe it.....DALE IS 7.....7, wow that went really fast. And I have decided that I will take a cue from him for my next birthday.....make a week of 1 day!


On Sunday we took two of Dales best buds and went to Green Acres. This really cool golf and games place just outside of town. Bumper boats, paint ball, mini golf, water balloon wars, batting cages, a trampoline thing, go carts, an arcade.....tons of fun. So we went golfed...more like speed golf. There was no score kept and the balls rarely stopped rolling, there were not really turns taken per say, we found LOTS of water but the balls float,and they had these awesome water runs where if you hit the water it rolled down over a grate and back onto the grass...cool we did it like 20 times.. bumper boated, I was glad it was a warm day b/c each boat had a sprayer....Macy was in charge of ours and we sprayed the entire time, tossed water balloons, where again really glad for the warm day. Did the trampoline thing where you bounce really really high, check out my video of my aged skills. The arcade, had some pizza and cotton candy and wore everyone out.



The Mini Golf Pro-Am Open


Dale waging WAR Daddy and Reid on the battle front
Water balloon launching.....look out

Get all of your 50 lbs into it Dale.... Soaring....Flying.....
My jumping monkey


My aged trampoline skills....my old coaches would cringe at that poor form, but I did it!





Reid doing a Jeep game....go figure



On Wednesday he had his cake for breakfast, took cupcakes to school, and then took more cupcakes to football practice that night. He also chose dinner which was at IHOP to get a BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger....where he asked Duke,


Dad have you ever had a perfect meal?....

yes Dale I have,

Dad was it here....was it tonight?

No, not here..

Well mine is all perfect?

good Dale I am so glad you like it?


We then went home and opened his gifts. From, Macy Red velvet cake Twinkies, a Dale favorite and he loves having his own box he is in charge of, and a toy gun, from Reid a Ben 10 guy and a Star Wars guy, and from Mom and Dad a Nintendo DS and 3 games, and accessory kit. He was very excited and was allowed to stay up late to play his new toy, then asked if he could get up early to play the next day too....sure we say. At 1:00 am....Dale walks into my room fully dressed, and says


I got up early to go play my DS, and I went down stairs but keep thinking of the Grinch and I am scared.

You have been down stairs already?

Yes, for a while, but I got scared.

Dale it is the middle of the night, you need to go back to bed.

Will you turn off the lights downstairs mommy

Yes, I will, go to bed and we will get you up in a little bit to play your game.


He was up at 6am to play the DS....dressed and ready to roll.




Thursday night Grandma and Bepaw came down and we went again to Dales choice...Mr. Gattis Game Land. Pizza and Arcade time....7 year old heaven. Bumper cars, games, the choo choo train, and tickets galore. Reid hit the jackpot on the way out the door and upped the total ticket count by 100 tickets!!! Again a great but late night.




So I think I am all set for Christmas,the kids have shopped for each other and us, mine are all starting to arrive at my door, just a few loose ends and we are ready to celebrate and relax. Cards, Neighbors and Teachers and I am done.....I think.







No comments: