Friday, December 21, 2007

Week in review

The Rosanky Daniel- King Family

This could be a J. Crew add photo

Christmas Re-cap.....we have had several Christmas programs and half of Christmas is over....the decorating, and shopping, and cards....now the rest, wrapping, cooking, & guests. Kinda ready for that but not quite.

Last Friday ......Dale had his sing along at school this morning 9-10.....10:40 taking Dale lunch at school as per request....10:40-11:45.....12-1:30 Dales class party and as room mom I have to be there and set up and facilitate.....1:30 Dale leaves with me. 2:00 possible errand for the day care, 3:30 get Macy and Reid and head home with all 3.....= 1 day gone......time with Dale priceless....but really could have wrapped a few gifts too. I am doing laundry so there is some productiveness happening just not enough.

Dale, the ONLY one of the 3 to speak to or want anything to do with Santa.

Reid ... Pre School Play, he was a wiseman.....he took gold.....he dropped it on the floor for Mary and Jesus saying "I brought you this."...thunk.... very cute...he said his line and that was HUGE in my book of his shyness.

My Wiseman

On the mountain top seeing the star, deciding to follow it.

FYI I had to get approval for this one...



Macy's class also sort of sang jingle bells for her show....and chewed on the bells.

The Terrible Twos are here, and if there was anyway to return this particular "gift" I would... We had an ugly rearing of the Orneriness the other day Macy ripped off the letter z and x off the laptop keyboard. Brings it to me and says here is the squishy thing, I do not want it. I recognize what it is to and find the destruction. I holler a bit b/c I find the x but the z and all z pieces are gone.....Macy where is it......I don't know....in tears.....Macy I need you to remember.....I don't know....more tears.....MACY.....Its hiding.....WHERE....uhhh Did you check the trash....no....ok I found it go to your room. So thankfully I fixed it and all is well in zzzz and xxxx land so I can sleep and kiss in the one letter realm again. AHHHH


We went to Rosanky and saw Vicki and crew. Wow what a treat. This is Dukes sweet aunt who so lovingly made all the kids their special blankets they sleep with each night. And now she is the super cool Aunt Vicki that let Reid drive the truck, and tractor and feed hay, the Aunt that let Macy ride horses....that she now wants, and toted us all over their ranch to show the kids the cows and horses and cool stuff. We had a BALL, and seeing that side is always a treat. They make you feel so welcome and are so easy to be around even when visits are too far in coming....Duke has made a promise to go camp this spring and take the 4 wheelers there to ride. That is ALL Reid talked about on the ride home.....Dad remember the trailer, and tent, and we will need helmets, and gas, and fishing poles....so get all that when we get home....and we are going to need food....on and on and on. He is ready to go today! Macy said can we go back to Mickey's ( Vicki's) tomorrow....I need to ride a pony again.....just a'cause I need to.

I love Ponies


All 3 on Tire-Rod



Reid would rather ride Dale...or drive a truck




Feeding Midnight



Macy and My-Sam



Sam Troy and Carolyn came for Christmas and brought a toy store with them. We had a wonderful meal together on the pool table....a little clampitish by Dukes terms.....but totally functional and it was decorated nice and tasted YUMMY. Then we played a few games and then opened gifts....and gifts and gifts. We were all Totally spoiled with purses, jewelry, toys, jeeps, remote control stuff, gift certificates, perfume, clothes, decorations, books, movies, video games....wow so so incredibly blessed with family and top with great gifts makes it so special. I think my favorite gift is Dales Calendar he made me at school, he was so proud of it and hid it until Christmas, I teared up looking at all the hard work that went into it.


Reindeer Food Spreading
Santa arrived, we put out the Reindeer food, and apparently Prancer LOVES blue glitter so our stop was extra long.... and we were blessed with bikes for all, a table and chairs, more remote control cars, games, books, videos, boots, clothes, bags, helmets, candy.....wow going to need some organizational magic in this house to accommodate. We also have a FLEET of some really cool remote control cars and their garage is my kitchen table....I had no idea I needed them there....I am so very lucky....good thing we can eat at the kitchen island.


Best yet we have round 3 with the Eychner Side this weekend.....more great, food, company and gifts. This is some GOOD living, I hope all who enjoy this have had the same.
Wishing you and yours the most blessed Christmas and New Year imaginable.

No comments: