Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Reid-o






We're gonna score tonight,

we're gonna score tonight.

We're gonna rock, we're gonna roll,

We're gonna bop, we're gonna bowl.

We're gonna score score score score score....TONIGHT

Name it.....name it .....come on...... Grease 2 baby


REID TURNED 5..... I am in shock of this fact but face reality mamma....Ok well for Reids birthday we went Cosmic bowling...which is bowling via black light and music....super cool. The kids and adults had a great time no tears....no issues ....that is a great 5 year old party! Reid got a strike, I did not, but I beat Duke! Dale did awesome, claims he scored 102....but I never got the visual proof..., but I do believe him, and Macy even hit a few pins Bepaw was the big winner with 169....WOW nice show of skills Bepaw.

Reid and his buddy Max
The family patriarchsNate, Reid's buddy was SO excited with his first ever bowl and he did awesome!...prior to the picture he was dancing around....it was great! Macy Bowling and yes they do make sz 7 toddler bowling shoes....good to know!

Reid had a great number of friends come wish him well and showered him with AWESOME gifts, monster trucks, remote jeeps, more trucks, more trucks, tools, trucks.... and not 1 repeat and not 1 he already had.....better to be lucky than good sometimes. You might think that is alot of trucks.....tooo many? Have you met my son Reid? That is impossible in his mind of 4 wheelers and trucks, trailers, tractors....he is in HEAVEN. Grandma and Bepaw got him a huge pop up tent ...he is thrilled b/c 2 years ago he got one and it ripped so we a year later gave it to good will....I HAVE NEVER BEEN FORGIVEN ....EVERY time and I really mean EVERY time we pass the donation center he asks can we go see if they have my tent....I did NOT want to give it away MOMMY! I want it back...PLEASE...(tears) I loved it. so now #2 is on the way to be delivered Tuesday by UPS. Momma Sam got him a Bouncy Castle...his very own....for the yard, that in the summer a pool will be at the bottom of its huge slide for more fun than he will be able to handle! Then Duke and I got him the coolest little electric 4 wheeler. It is made by razor...they make the electric scooters.....it is awesome....truly stellar. So now he can ride it any time we are out to play, since the real one requires Daddy sometimes to start it and total parent supervision....so me at home alone with the 3 of them does not work. But this does and it has rubber tires...a huge plus on our sloped cul-de-sac! He loves it, Dale loves it , Macy loves
it .....one of those GREAT GIFTS.

REID-TOPIA
Dale giving Macy a ride...when we said "Dale go slow." she said "NO GO FAST!"

He's a coooool rider...a cool cool cool cool rider.....I got Grease on the brain....

Reid told me tonight even when he is 5 he will still tell me he loves me, and still wants me to sleep with him.....he may be big but not that big. Happy Birthday buddy!

1 comment:

The Pruetz Family said...

Tag, you're it! See my blog for details.