Saturday, January 05, 2008

My bad...its January and I never finished December.

oh yea this is the best picture ever......see compared to them I AM normal!!!!

OOPS time flew by so fast I have not caught up yet....

The Eychner Christmas



Following Christmas day Grandma and Bepaw had grandkid pangs and took the crew from wed-Saturday....WOW such a huge treat that was. They played with Brad and Jonelle and Grandma and Bepaw. Reid came bake using many of the same gestures as his Uncle Brad...good ones I might add....yea huge shock if you know Brad...just kidding, brad and Jonelle have VERY well behaved dogs and so Reid came home trying to put sami and annie on "stay" and sami looked at his with the "you talkin'to me?" dog look, and then later Reid went out back and put his hands in his pockets and disciplined the dogs....it was brad in a mirrir....CRAZY! Grandma and Bepaw, Scott and Tanya and Brad and Jonelle with sedona and ally....two VERY well behaved dogs. Again the onslaught of great food, the second using of the good silver and pool table/ dining table combo great company, so many gifts...Then polished off the year with fabulous friends for new years. The 'rare form' that I was last new years did NOT appear this year....an event Duke was very grateful for!

No comments: