Sunday, January 13, 2008

I've been Tagged

My neighbor tagged me and I will tag on but I only have a few bloggers to tag so I have a handicap in my tagging. None the less here are the quid-pro-ques
The Rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
or
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
or
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.
Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
I think I will go with the want to see or see again.
1. In the USA Niagara Falls, D.C., South Carolina, Alaska
2. In the water: The great grey whales swimming while scuba diving with my kids
3. Other places: Italy, Paris, Germany, England, Turkey and the Holy Land
4. A 50th wedding anniversary with Duke
5. See all my Children graduate high school, college, get married and be there for my grandchildren
6. A cure for Cancer
Yea somewhat general I know but hey that is how I am rolling tonight. Ok Carolyn and Erin I am tagging you!
In other news Dale and Reid have each accomplished one of their New Years Resolutions
To ride a 2 wheeled bike.
We took them up to the school for a nice FLAT, OPEN area and had Dale try first. Struggles, frustration, determination and he did it...fell a few times but got the jist of it. We asked Reid if he wanted to try and he said NO....I think because Dale had such struggles and tumbles...nothing big but they were there. We tried to prep them by saying it is a new skill, it will be hard, you will fall. So then we convince Reid to try....the kid was OFF....like he has been riding a bike for years...CRAZY. We took Grandma and Bepaw up to the school to let them show off their new skills today and they both did AWESOME..... video and pics to come soon just realized it is 7:30 and I need to prep for school, bath 3 kids, read, and get their laundry ready.....gonna be a busy 30 mins!

No comments: