Saturday, February 05, 2011

I flipping knew it

So suspicions confirmed our landlord is loosing our rental house and has asked us to vacate in hops he can sell and recover. His claim is his mortgage messed up on his taxes and his escrow and payments jumped 1000 bucks .... I think he bought this and had an interest only loan than has ballooned and cant afford it. Whatever so dilemma is we have to move We plan on getting all deposits and not pay for march and be out by spring break. Sucks and I guess we could stay but till the bank comes knocking whenever that is but what does that gain us... Most likely we will loose our deposits since we will have stayed when unwanted and some reasons will be found to keep it and have to vacate on someone elses schedule and be at the mercy of the rental market as to what is available. He wants to sell but he's lost the house in my opinion it won't sell fast unless he bottoms out the price which I doubt he can do so us leaving does not really help him but keeps us from overstaying our welcome and he will give deposits back willingly and hopefully grant us 2 weeks in march for free and we can us that to pay deposits and other stuff....sooo frustrating this whole thing is....but inevitable. So we are house shopping again and at least I get impute this time some for that but now we face 2 moves to another rental and then to a purchased one.... And I hate moving ...hate hate hate! I do feel for the owner but sure hope he realizes what a favor we are doing moving mid school year and all and 4 months early.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

carolyn said...

Ugh Susan, that stinks! man I wish there was something we could do. Hoping it all works out... Your landlord is losing the best tenants in y'all. Keep us posted.