Saturday, February 05, 2011

Mars Venus thing

Why is it just when you accept your situation, feel under control and stable in life or in a specific area then it gets all tossed up and messy again. I don't get it, I guess it's Gods way of keeping you humble and letting you know "hey I got this, not you ME". But man oh man its hard

And why is it men and women are polar opposites on dealing with these matters of straightening the mess up. Men want all the facts, all the pieces to hit the ground and survey all the pieces and until then feel it is pointless to speak of, ponder, wonder, question, or establish possible game plans or solutions. Women think about it and it is not always worrisome just hypotheticals, what ifs, and then what, pieces can be in the air and we see them hover and hypothetically deal. Then when they hit I am ready to act. My thing is I would rather have an idea of what I might do in various sceranios so when the info does become solid, I am not blindsided and forced to act in haste. I have no doubt that whatever situations arise we will come thru and be fine and then when we do it will all be tossed up and need to be cleaned up again.

So where is this coming from well we are renting a home and it's ok but not what we want to own, still a bit uncertain on where we wanna be permanently and have a rental thru June and were thinking about trying to stay till august..... We asked about a small repair, that we offered to fix and take off the rent and submit receipts ...his response was he can't afford the house any more let's finish the month he will refund deposits and we move out and he puts it for sale. Uhh NO refocus on a Ticked off me.... We pay our rent early every month we have done no damage so deposits should be coming back regardless AND no it will be super hard to find another rental for a short term and again we are not ready to build or buy ....we could, but just do not feel ready and now I fear that if it goes to foreclosure we will be screwed and forced to incur additional moving costs, end up somewhere that is less than ideal due to timing issues and on someone elses time schedule. I wanna speculate, talk, plan, think, brainstorm potential sceranios and my husband says "I should not have told you till I knew more, bc now you will worry about it."

It's not all worry it's just my makeup! And yes you should share this info with me bc we are married, in this together to the end, and it does not all fall to you to fix, nor do I want you to, repeat: in this together!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: