Saturday, February 05, 2011

a little resolve

So  I did some research and found a couple homes, we spent the afternoon looking and found a place we can live with.  Best part is they gave us a 6 month lease and month to month after that so if we wanna build   or buy we can and not screw anyone over.  It has a pool, it is a great school, and close to where we are now so i know the area and the neighbor hood is great... lots of kids, safe for bike riding, good cc&r's, homeowners assn, and they do lots of neighborhood activities so bonus only down fall is it is 2 car garage and we have a 3 now... but that's not too bad of a concession since we saw zero with a 3rd bay.  Sadly the kids have to move schools again, but at least now we are in an area that I like the Jr high dale would attend, and the elementary is small, but rated exemplary, low ratios, and had numerous playgrounds so hooray we will have recess again, so another bonus.  I think my kids teachers will be the saddest as i am one of a handful of volunteers who go up there to help.  So we will move the beginning of March.  Also the home owners are solid and financially sound so this won't happen again, she's a teacher and he's DEA.  SO all is well that begins well...  check back in a couple weeks when i am up to my ears in boxes and peeved at all the calls to disconnect and reconnect ....ugg i HATE that stuff.... such a drag and I finally though I had contacted everyone for this address and he we go changing again and sadly it will at least one more time.... but that will be back to a home I own, I hope so that gives me a little resolve.  I sure hope that is the situation because the majority of homes out there are like crayon boxes inside... orange, and lime, and pink, and blue, yellow, and not painting behind the tv you took down... just random.... ok hint for all the sellers out there NEUTRAL sells .... nonsense does NOT

No comments: