Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Hmm could I BE more behind... In my best chandler from friends voice!! I think not.
So where did life leave me ahh may ... Wow eons ago


So May well Dales football team ended in 2nd place. That kid impresses me on a field he seriously comes into his own ... He's a monster. One of his asst coaches is in 9th grade and a stand out at his jr hi and has said he will make sure the coaches know who dale is and I believe him. Dales head coach also sent the team trophy home with dale after the game to take to the party and said he deserved it for all his work and effort and leadership ... Nice
Dale also graduated from 5th not that there was any doubt or question but mile stone non the less.
Macy and Reid also finished up the year and all 3 are on A honor roll.


Macy played soccer with her best little girl friend and loved it. Her team lost more than they won but it was a good season. Same story for Reid his little team had a lot of never ever players and it showed but he played great and it was a good time and one of his football buddies Gabe was on his team so we got even closer to them.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Spring

No comments: