Thursday, October 04, 2012







The boys games have now begun and they are playing hard dales had some rough games but again he is playing hard and is a team leader and enjoying playing with friends.








Reid team is doing on but they are all 9 in a 9-10 league and we only have 15 on the team. He has managed to score each game and is having fun so that's all that matters.











Macy is cheer and is loving it ... I am not involved and think its good, since I think I would suck the fun out of it for her cleaning her up all the time.
Duke and I finished the juice diet and I am running daily with bevo 2-4 miles a day. He is mountain bike riding and loving it and bought the boys mountain bikes and they go all over and together we have lost 100 lbs and kept it off so that's great and we feel great. I do have some tendinitis in my hip and am gonna go see the dr to see If we can aid that without a shot bc I think I'll take the pain over the shot.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:September

No comments: