Thursday, October 04, 2012

We went and hiked enchanted rock...it was really hot but pretty cool. And apparently we broke a law bc walking in the vernal pools is illegal and I was a little nervous on the way down since we kinda forged our own trail on the back side... It was fun but I would have liked to know that we would hit a trail and we did eventually.











We then started the school year and Dale is doing great and is enjoying jr hi. On the first day I was a wreck when I dropped him off neither of us wanted to make eye contact bc if I did I would loose it and I think it was mutual ... So he got out of the car and I lost it ... Really its just jr hi mom get a grip!
Macy teacher is all business but a good teacher. And Reid got who he wanted the cool guy teacher. I am. The room parent coordinator.. And I did my meeting with all the moms so hopefully I am going to be sailing smooth. And should have enough time to blog!!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:August

No comments: