Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Summer was pretty scheduled we had speed and agility every mwf and Reid had a tutor tu th ... I know kinda wierd since he is honor roll but his writing and comprehension lacked a little and we wanted him prepared for fourth. Camp the kids went to mo ranch for camp again and loved it again! That is such a treat for me too the whole week off I loved it. When we picked them up we decided to swim the river and thought the bottom was rock and it was silt and sooo gross but we were kinda stuck so it was a long frog kicking swim but we did it.

Macy and I went and did a girlie day and had pedicures and haircuts... And ice cream she said it was the best day ever.



While we did that the boys went offroading and both drove the jeep .... My thought is if you need a booster and box behind you to drive you are too little but ahhh details

We went out on Bepaws boat and Reid drove that too


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:June

No comments: