Monday, February 19, 2007

Things that are good to know.

This morning was very educational for me.
Macy ran in and said "I tee tee" of course she is diaperless, so I investigate and WOW she apparetly took off the diaper, squated peed and pooped right in front of the fireplace. Lessons learned.....even if you think those pants are too hard to get off.....the're not, toddlers are FAST and can strip and poop in the time it takes to make microwave pancakes. Dark carpet is the only carpet to have.
We treck off to the Donation station to empty the back of my truck that is filled with clothes and items we do not use...there is peace in the car, we get to Walmart the next stop....still peace, get into a cart....WHAT PEACE? fighting, crying....pinching, hitting. Lesson learned grocery store carts invoke the evil in kids.
So walmart is giving itself a face lift....so NOTHING is where it was and all is a huge mess....I finally get the stuff and at this point Reid and Macy are walking with me and Macy insists to only wear tights no shoes....at least the feet are covered. Lesson : to be a grocery store trash baby the feet are bare... we had tights
They have new self check out.....no line....ok we will try it. BAD CHOICE with kids, Reid wants to ring up stuff, can't see the bar codes or scanner, and likes to make it beep so I now have multiple items rung up and no multiples of that item....we decide that is MOMMYS job, he can help by handing me items. Macy is a the candy stand grabbing all she can, Reid is trying to wrangle her, I decide OK everyone in the cart in belts....AGONY for all involved arching of the back...NO BUCKLE....CANDY!yells Macy, I WAS GOOD screams Reid through the tears.....I go back to checking out.....Macy escapes and is back at the candy.....Lesson : Dang they are SMART and Fast and determined. Reid says Mommy can I get her......I see the bottom of the cart and say yea you can try. He goes to wrangle all I have are Banannas left....AAAHHH SHE BIT ME. I return to the scene....yep a bite to the knee....and she is at the Candy Again....I go and pry the sweets out of her hands and say girls who bite do not get candy. I hold her to finish and there is no scale....what are you kidding.....so I lifted the banannas. I put them in the cart, paid and left. I figured I paid extra for a couple things and that covers the banannas. I can sleep tonight....and Lessons : Self Check out should be called W/o toddler checkout, and Skip a store when they are doing a face lift!

So I still have to go to Target to get a hoodie for Dale and hopefully a turtle neck for skiing...I wonder what I will learn there today afterschool with all 3 kids......

No comments: