Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tragedy

So yesterday will be a valentines day to remember....Duke comes home we have a heart cake for him, we eat dinner, Duke then walks around the kitchen and spells B I N G O D I E D......F L U S H ? No! I said that I think will be worse every time they go to the bathroom to recall that....burry it. So we sit the boys down and say we have some bad news, Bingo died and is in heaven now. What are you sure they ask, how do you know. Because he is not swimming and will not move if you touch him. So then we have to poke Bingo and prove he is dead. Dale sits for a moment and says He was a good fish..... I need to tell Troy. Troy gave the fish to Dale for his 2nd Birthday, 4 years for a Beta is pretty good. We call Troy and Dale says Uncle Troy I have some bad news.....the fish you got me .....Bingo...he died. Troys response was that is too bad, well he was a good fish right, Dale then says he was really old too. So we decide to bury him in the front yard is best and used a Sweettart box as a casket, as well as a ziploc bag. Dale is going to draw him a picture and we are going to sing B-I-N-G-O at his burial service on Saturday, and Dale is going to tell us how good of a fish he was. Hey we do top notch services here....now if Reid had his way we would probaly sell him in a garage sale.....

Update on the Plague that has hit.....we still have 3 fevers....and nasty coughs and apparently Tamu-flu tastes gross b/c both boys gag when they take it.

No comments: