Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Funnies

Ok so we went to Alabama and it was a LONG ride there and home.....16 hrs each way to be more exact....yikes that is crazy stuff. The kids were troopers and did great, Brad pinned on Major and we saw the base and toured a C130 and then saw my birth house....kinda anti climatic but cool. Played a really cold round of golf, sat in the hot tub, socialized and hit the road home. Ok the funnies
#1.
Today Macy ran in the kitchen with one sock pulled up to her knee, a t-shirt....and thats is hollers I NAKED, laughs and runs off. I chase her down and re-diaper....off it comes immediatly, this happens 3 or 4 times and then Reid who is in a Dinosaur costume brings Macy a Scooby Doo costume so we put it on and they wear those all morning, Reid changes to a Power Ranger outfit that he insists he naps in....whatever, so then we get Dale and Reid is still in costume and he is in heaven with all the attention.
#2
Tonight at dinner Dale remarks no one can be 100.
Yes they can Dale.....lots of people are
Yea in heaven.....
No some here on earth too, it is just really old and kinda rare
Like great Grandpa Don
Yea he is old, but not 100
Reid says he should go in a garage sale b/c he is really old.
Well not sure I want Reid securing my retirement future...I might be sold for a dollar or just dumped at the donation station late one afternoon!
#3
Again at dinner Reid says what happened to the other guy we know who was old
uuuuhhhh who?
Don, and Grandpa Butch and the other Grandpa Butch who we sold to the monkeys?
We sold someone to the monkeys
yea that guy and the monkeys....what happened to him?
I have no idea Reid....no idea at all
So if you know someone tell me, because I am CLUELESS.
#4
Outside today Reid screamed something and Macy said before I could....Whats the problem brother? As she walked inside.....Classic the 22 month old to the rescue.
#5
Dale and Reid were wrestling and Reid trips and falls....and cries and runs to me for sympathy, and Dale screams ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNITL SOMEONE GETS HURT! so true so true

1 comment:

The Pruetz Family said...

Around our house, the saying goes, "It's all fun and games until someone loses a limb..." I can't wait to hear Devin shout out THAT one!