Thursday, March 08, 2007

Conspiracy Theroy

I think that the Health Care industry has tainted the water in San Antonio this year. Case and Point....my kids....they have been so sick this year.....the flu, strep, strep, the tummy bug, you name it. But I think they get worse when being treated....is that possible. Reid was diagnosed yesterday afternoon at his WELL child physical ....positive for strep.....Macy has it today.....no fevers.....no congestion, Reid, a cough, but Macy, nothing. I guarantee in 3 days they will be snotty and congested....GUARANTEE....happens every time. And not to mention the diareaha that will follow the antibiotics and then as a topper Macy will get a secondary infection from the antibiotics...now this all sounds like a picnic right. At this point we are on toothbrush number well into the teens as I have to buy new ones each time strep enters the house, I personally am keeping oral B in business. Duke just got home so thud ends my pc time.....

No comments: