Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Memo to the Universe




So we are sitting around watching Dancing with the Stars last night and my kids are dancing. Dale is tangoing across the floor arms stretched out, Macy is spinning and bopping in circles and and Reid is flopping on the floor like a mamed fish. Duke says Reid is break dancing and Dale stops and looks at Duke and says "is he gonna break dancing for all of eternity?" Yes.....memo to the Universe dancing has now been Broken and will reamin so for all eternity!

So our little princess turned 2 today.....sniff sniff....where did my baby girl go? I said when she was born if I can get through this next year I can do anything....then when she was 1 I said the same thing....now 2....can I use this phrase for the next 15 years or is that too much? Cupcakes at school and a killer cake this weekend and family coming to celebrate...what more could you ask for.

Ankle update....I went to the Dr at the urging of my neighbors and spouse and it is not broken......I just tore all the ligaments.....and have to start physical therapy....and wear this ugly boot contraption.....and it is BLACk from ankle to toes .....a very becoming look for spring!

Ok well off to the CPA ......Uncle Sam is waiting for us this year I am afraid.....oh well guess I should be happy that I have something to pay taxes on right.

No comments: