Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thats what running gets you!

Ok so after agreeing to work today in the office.....I think I should have re-thought it.... I vow early on in the day to a friend I wanna loose a couple of pounds and find my swim suit body.....Murphy heard this and clearly placed another friend infront of me with in the hour with doughnuts.....I ate them.....they were GOOD. So then a bit later an insurance adjuster shows up to look at a teachers car....I go to find and relieve her, she is at the gym....I RUN to the gym....OK curse 2, Murphy sees this and puts a rock under my foot and I TOTALLY wreck my left ankle. My ankle is the size of a softball, and it hurts so bad....I limp to the gym, relieve her, limp back to the office and finish my time and leave.....stop at CVS buy an inflatable cast and get Dale, come home and duke helps me take off the boots I was wearing and then I had to go register Dale for school at what may be his new school....I want to have him registered at his current and possible schools and see what develops with the house....since they are both tight on enrollement I do not want to miss out later. My 6 yr old is helping me walk.....very sweet but pathetic, I opted to skip the grocery store but was going to use a driving cart and might even do so tomorrow....NICE.....Duke offered to get milk for me, so the kids will not go w/o the essentials.....Chocolate and Strawberry milk. MY highlight is that I went to the jewelers and recieved back my wedding ring, IT IS BY FAR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RING I HAVE EVER SEEN! I called Duke and said I am dying.....he said your ankle.....yea it hurts but I am dying because I got my ring back and it is amazing.....now at home my ankle is throbbing and UGLY but we have tball practice tonight and I should take Dale.....Should ....see my brain has allread made up its mind to NOT go and is quickly convincing the rest of me. It is only Tball RIGHT? uggg....so the ugly day has a great end .....and my kids had good days at school which they normally do but since we are pointing out the good here they have GREAT teachers...Mrs Becky, & Mrs Kathy are hands down the absolute best teachers on the entire planet.....they take such good care of Macy .....really I am so lucky to have that .....and a killer ring....and cool car and cute kids.....and great hubby.....ohh see now I am getting confident.....I guarantee it will be short lived b/c when I am done here I am gonna walk across the kitchen to change Macys diaper....which is poo....MURPHY and I am a gimp.......could be entertaining to watch me try and chase her down.........THATS WHAT RUNNING GETS YOU!

No comments: