Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary

Ok so today is 9 years for Duke and I....yea....we have come so far in 9 years, seems so short yet also a lifetime. He is an awesome husband and great daddy and the best friend to have....as it should be. So in nine years we have had 3 kids, 10 vehicles, 4 living spaces, 2 of which we owned, 4 great parents, 3 great brothers and 3 great sister in laws and some awesome nieghbors and stable jobs.....I call it a successful 9 years. So Duke suprised me with an heirloom upgrade to my wedding ring that is gorgeous and Sam got me a watch....that is gorgeous as well. We ate at Red Robin with is very casual but then we are pretty casual people since we ate our wedding night at IHOP at 3 a.m. since we failed to eat at the reception and somehow the to-go noshes did not get to the limo for us. So to keep tradition going we are going to IHOP tonight for dinner with the kids to celebrate our families 9th birthday....which is great b/c they eat really well there.

For spring break I have taken on purging my house so I am on my 3 load to the salvation army....My closets and drawers have never been happier but since all of this is hidden behind doors it looks like nothing has changed....BOO HISS....but man o man we had a bunch of crap and still do but now much less....

So tomorrow we have our television debut....Newmark homes is filming a local commercial and we are going to be in it....in the background at a BBQ and cooking....should be interesting and I will let you know how it goes....Macy will color on a wall, Reid will crack open his head, and Dale will be mad that there is no playstation and I MIGHT be in a corner sucking my thumb....ta ta for now I have to fold clothes in my NON Model home.

No comments: