Friday, March 02, 2007

Do you know what today is?

Howdy Partners, Happy Birthday Texas, Today March 2, is Texas Independance Day.....YEE HAW.

The ONLY reason I know this is Dale is using up some of his 15 mins of fame on the morning announcements at school today. He has to say the above speal....all but the Happy Bday Texas....his freind Jacob says that. He is a little nervous but he is such a ham I am sure he will be fine. Last night he was tossing a cowboy hat and had a goofy accent and all!

So Duke is pretty recovered from the Deer attack.....a super briused side is all that remains.

So we are in the process of hopefully building a new house.....and a kids room decor magazine came in the mail.....my boys decide to pick their rooms.....and then we decided to draw their rooms. Reid has 3 kitchens, a living room, and a bed the size of a peanut, and cars and trucks everywhere. Dale has a spider bed complete with legs, a dinorsaur on the celing eating another dinosaur with a man running away.....black sheets on the walls draped like a cave, and a special dresser for his Action Figure Club.....yea he has his own club.....how rough is it when you can be booted from a club of plastic guys on the whim of a 6 yr old....and he does kick guys out....they meet in the playroom, on the side of the TV armiore in a small cooler/clubhouse.....well they outgrew the bus they traveled in. So anyway back on point with the rooms and decor.....should be interesting when we get to the point of decorating those rooms in actuality.

We have a BUSY day planned today, we have to vaccuum my car b/c then whole fam-damly is coming this weekend and Brad has yet to drive my H2 and am sure he will .....and can't make him drive it with random goldfish on the floorboard, action figures, cars, and baby dolls roaming around it.....I think it would kill the "I'm a BadAss factor," for him....and I have to replace my Chicken on the front at some teenagers at Target stole my latest one.....926 MMD is their plates.....so if you see them around the Stone Oak area in an old little Ford Bronco.....tell them off for me. I swear I had one on my 2 door Tahoe and on one EVER messed with it......and now on the Hummer this is number 3 in a year.....I guess they are jealous of my quirky sense of humor and just have to copy me.....either that or maybe they just freed it and took it across the road? We also have to hit the Harley Davidson dealer to get Bepaw a gift for his birthday.....I am thinking riding chaps.....NICE and a corvette key chain for the keys. Since he is getting a Harley in place of the vette he wants. And the grocery store....yep that is the day and it sounds SO simple but remember I am taking Reid and Macy.....and if you read the Walmart blog there is no telling how much of an adventure it will become, because Reid loves motorcycles and so he will want one or 10 things there....the store has Candy ..... and I am sure all my HELP I will recieve cleaning the car will be WONDERFUL and so peaceful.....yea right...... Life is a CARNIVAL RIDE here.

No comments: