Wednesday, July 25, 2007

AHH my poetic intervention

Ode to the rain you make our plants oh so green, my yard so mushy, my kids so cabin crazy and mean.

Ode to the rain, you drop the temperature of the air, my kids are pasty and grey because the sun is not there.

Oh ode to the rain, puddles are a treat of small feet, and the hordes of breeding mosquito's waiting for a feast to eat.

Ode to rain my patience is gone I need some sun to pull me out of this deprivation from the sun.

Oh ode to the rain such great plans for my yard, deck extensions and rock wall now all wait at the bottom of a wet vendors list ....waiting is HARD!

Ode to the rain that I did not buy a new car....now maybe not a Prius but an amphibious might not be to far.

Ode to the rain I have a water fall in my back yard, I thought my trashy pool broke but no just a natural flood from afar.

Ode to the rain my kids sadly request to swim every day, my only concession is it keeps MY bathing suit body away.

Ode to the rain GIMME A BREAK I live in Central Texas not in a flippin' LAKE.

No comments: