Sunday, March 18, 2012

happy birthday pops

My dad celebrated ...lets say a memorable bday... We debated on a big bash
but since he was a bit bothered by the year we decided that keeping it more intimate would be better. Turns out he was up for the Mardi Gras King of Kerrville... and there is this big party... so I decide to go support him and also serve as a distraction since Brad and Jonelle and Aiden came to suprise him at the party! Total success he was fully shocked and Aiden was a little stud at the party. He even played with the band...


and was crowned KING...


another total shocker for him... and I was really glad I went. I got to see a few old faces and that was fun and heck HE WON!! go dad!
Later that week my Aunt and Uncle came and we all went to the Grey Moss Inn for dinner...another suprise....


then Sunday we had a party for him at Clear Springs Cafe...which worked great as they had a play set for the kids and plenty of space for us.... we invited a few old USAF freinds... had a goofy cake


and gave him our gifts.... each grandkid gave him an outing.... mine gave him camping, fishing, and tubing, scotts gave a tour of the capitol and the burnet train ride, and brad gave a winery tour... so 6 outing and them my mom gave him 7 dinner groups with friends. so he has alot to accomplish this year as the king... and I am happy to do them with him. Love you Dad you are the best!

No comments: