Sunday, March 18, 2012

humm where o where

time is flying by it seems ...hard to comprehend its days from being March. Not even positive of when I last posted... thats soo wrong right this is supposed to be my recollection of life as it happens... my lenten thing is gonna be to do better. I'm not catholic but want to give it a go.

So it has not been due to lack of stuff that kept me from posting... probably more laziness on my part if we are honest.

Well Bevo is all healed and his paw is good as new ... back to chasing squirrels and ball and anything really. We got him a vibration collar that has been amazing. It is enough to snap him out of tunnel vision and behave when he would rather not. And bonus that I do not have to shock him... not sure i have that in me and hes a pretty sensitive dog so I am afraid of what that would do to him emotionally. He doesn't wear it all the time but its wonderful.

We did experience a loss. Grandpa Don passed away the end of Janurary. He had fluid drained off his lungs and felt great after but complications arrose and later that night he lost his fight. He was 94, fully self supporting, lived at home with my Grandma... mowed the lawn, drove the cars... amazing. It happened fast so i guess that was a blessing that there was no suffering. His service was full, and soo great , very upbeat and positive. I am so sad for my Grandma, he was her second husband but he was special and treated her like a queen. Rest in Peace Don you will be missed. to steal his words.. his sufficiency has been suffonsified.
while i was there i snapped some pics of my grandmas pics


grandma and Don


grandma and grandpa young


my mom


mom as a kid


my grandpa far rt and ??

I was glad that I was able to attend the services, and Duke picked up extra Daddy duty and did an amazing job. He took the kids to the zoo, did the homework, all in all fantastic i may leave more often!

The boys basketball games have started and they are liking it. Not sure if it is a forever sport for them but exposure none the less. Dale has had 2 games and won both and Reid has had one and they won it as well and Reid even made a basket in his game.

We got report cards and all 3 kids have all A's ... which i do not now how long that can continue, but am happy to accept it as long as it happens.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: